Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Train of Dreams update

I wish I had more time to stitch! I love every little stitch I make since they have their own purpose.
My Traini of Dreams is comming along, but since I am workiing fulltime and have a family to love and take care of, I have only little time left for stitching. However I do try to get some stitching done when I am having a day off from work.


Train of Dreams ~ 3/8-2011

I am fascinated by the colours which makes the magic smoke comming out of the chimney of the locomotive. I had been wondering about how it would look like and, as always, I am stunned!

Now I am looking forward to see the finnished locomtive and t omove on to the waggon behind it.

And tomorrow it will arrive! My Millenium frame with a floor stand! It is a birthday gift from my hubby, mom and myself =) I have high expectations on this product. I just hope I won't be dissaointed like the last time, when I ordered the DMC floor stand.

There was a sale on the Heaven and Earth designs website and I simply couldn't resist it this time. I had to buy one of the dragon designs I have fallen inlove with:


Michele Lee Phelan's Rebirth



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your train is a dream and the chart you bought is fantastic =)
I hope you have better luck with your floor stand this time =) I hope you show a picture of it and tell us how you feel about it.