Friday, August 19, 2011

I just discovered something!

I love J.K. Rowling's story about Harry Potter. I started reading the books, but have only gotten half way throughe the books. And while I have been stitching this week I watched all the movies in a row, exceot the last one.
I want to read the end. I want to feel the excitment you have while reading a story like Harry Potter. But since I am busy with other things and since I am reading an even better book, George R.R. Martin's book A Dance with Dragons, I was worrying about how I am to read the final Harry Potter books and finally get too the end of the story...

And then I realized something!

My hubby have all the books on audio!! I can listen to them and stitch at the same time!!
I am so happy!

I started listening to the first bookk yesterday and today I started the second book. And I am enjoying my stitching even more like this. Wonderful!

I never really liked audio books before. I had a hard time getting the story, but while stitching I have no problems at all and I simmpy love it.

Try it!

No comments: