Saturday, August 13, 2011

Train of Dreams 13th of August




Train of Dreams ~ 13th of August
6 pages done! Wow! I am still loving the design and it will be hard to do a rotation now, but I am eager to try out Astranaithes on my new frame =)

I tried some new way to end and start threads by simple using waste knots. It has worked perfectly when starting a thread, but I can't say it's working when ending them aswell. Well, it's not working for me, so unfortunatlly I have to go back to running the ending threads under the stitched area after finnishin a grid or column. I hate it! It is so time consuming, but what should one do? It has to be done!

20% done on the train *shoo-shoo-oo*!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on hitting the 20%-mark =) Your train looks amazing =)
I'm not good with waste knots either... =/

Tamara said...

Looking great! Thanks for following my new blog!