Monday, August 8, 2011

Confetti and my new Millenium frame with floor stand!


After watching the film on youtube.com of how the millenium frame is used, I as certain that this was the frame I wanted.

I ordered it two weeks ago and since I have an upcomming birthday, my mum and hubby gave me the Necessair floor stand as a gift (thank you!) to go with the huge (36") frame I ordered.

I waited a week for it to arrive and in the meanwhile I have had great service from Needle needs, I built the stand and mounted the fab on the frame (it wasn't as easy as it looks on the youtube video) and tadaa!!! What a great frame abd stand! I can't imagine using another frame ever =) I like the q-snaps ALOT, but with this frame it is possible to stitch over a bigger area and plus the stand to hold the frame eall does it ;)

~ Needle needs' Millenium Frame ith Necessair florr stand ~

I wanted to illustrate confetti (at least i think it was confetti. It certainlly felt like it!) stitching, but the pictures I took simply doesn't show what confetti looks like. I will have to try again once I hit confetti on the Train of Dreams.

Parked threads
















After


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the frame looks gorgeous! I'm thinking about getting another frame, but I fear this one would be to big for me (I just don't know where to put it!) But I can imagine that working with such an amazing frame must be fantastic!

Team said...

Its a great stand.
Can it be used for a fabric that is wider than the frame? I hope the fabric will not get too much crushed or wrinkled?

I hope you will reply to my query.

Linda said...

S V I don't think you can use the frame with fabric that are wider. I do know though that you can order a wider frame from Needle Needs if you need one. All you have to do is contact them.

Team said...

Thanks a lot for replying. It has been very helpful to hear from you.