Thursday, July 28, 2011

I joined the HAED SAL with Nene Thomas' Astranaithes

I had looked forward to start this chart and at the same time I was hesitating because of the colours. They aren't as joyful as the colours in Train of Dreams. However I find the design beautiful and so I knew I would love it as much as my little dragons on the train =)

I have only stitched 800 so far. I couldn't deside of a rutine for the rotation so I went back to ToD. But now I know how to do it. Every time I have finnished 3 pages of the Train I will stitch one page of Astranaithes. I think that will do them both fair =)

Here's my WIPs!

All good to go!

Close-up


Wow, the colours makes such a beautiful pattern! I can't wait to stitch some more on her =)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Astranaithes is beautiful and you made a fantastic start on it!
I'm looking forward to see more of it =)