Saturday, July 16, 2011

Train of Dreams ~ Spangler 2011-07-17


ToD ~ 17th July

It is time for an update. I have hardly had time or energy to stitch this mounth, so the progress isn't going as fast as last mounth. However I rather take it slow than stitching when I am tired with a resault of a lot of mistakes.

As you can see I have finally reached the train and the details of the locomotive is amazing! The detail means confetti stitching, but it is worth it because confetti is what gives the WOW feeling =)

It is amazing how wonderful one can feel because of stitching such a beautiful piece. Is it the colours? Is it the expetation? Is it the eager to reach the dragons? =) I don't know, but I hope I will enjoy stitching the other designs as much, since they doesn't include such colours, nor dragons.

Now, you will have to excuse me, but I need to get back to my stitching. I am almost done with another column!

2 comments:

Shelleen said...

Beautiful job so far and the colors are yummy.

Anonymous said...

Your work is amazing :) The confetti is worth all the trouble, the effect is just stunning!