Friday, July 1, 2011

Train of Dreams ~ Spangler 2011-06-29

I have now innished three pages of the 32 of the pattern. I am very happy with the result, considering it is my first heaven and earth design.

ToD ~Spangler

I ordered a floor stand roller frame, from DMC. I received it after five weeks of waiting and when I finally got it, had put it together I got sooooo dissapointed. It was a waate of money. Everything was wrong about it. It couldnät even keep the fabric nice and tight. I am sending it back and getting my money refunded. I am seriously considering adding a bit of cash and order a millenium frame with a lapstand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your train of dreams looks wonderful :)

Sorry to hear about the mess with your floor stand, I hope you will have better luck with the next one :)